Saturday, April 10, 2010

SNOW for Spring Break...gotta be kiddin me.


We went to Utah for spring break to spend some time with Jeremy's family. We love staying with Grandpa Bob up in Woodland Hills, but never expected that he was gonna have to plow the driveway so we could leave for the day. My poor desert rat children were so excited to play in the snow. I thought it was beautiful it has been so long since I have seen snow falling from the sky. The kids were in a hurry to eat breakfast and go play in the snow. Alexander went outside and before I could get myself and Seamus ready he was back inside and hung out with grandma Mary.
Here is the van covered in snow.
Grandpa pulled out his 4-wheeler(also the snow plow) and tied up some sleds and took the kids around the driveway. The first time worked out real well they loved it laughing the whole time and then the next go around Terrilyn lost her balance when grandpa gassed it a bit to get up the hill and face planted it into the snow.(she was done) We did get video of it but i think the funny part is that she is crying because she is cold.

1 comment:

BoyMaker said...

Poor girl - bawling because she's cold! HAHAHA -- I totally laughed outloud too!