Friday, September 19, 2008

THANKYOU Grandma

Ok, so I didn't take any pictures while she was here because we didn't really do anything out of the ordinary. But my Grandma Susie came down(from Colorado) to visit me and see my kids. I set her up in Terrilyn's room and made Terrilyn sleep on the futon in the boys' room(hoping she would stay as long as she could). What a nice week and a half I had visiting with her and having some adult company while Jeremy is gone. She even treated me to a girls night out to the movies! YEAH a break form the kids!! I hope she enjoiyed her visit and my squealing kids didn't bother her too much because I did talk her into staying as long as she could. My kids and I ENJOYED her visit thoughourly so THANKS Grandma for paying us a visit.

2 comments:

Shannon B said...

HEY....so nice to get in touch with you guys!!! I am surprised you remembered our salsa from Rexburg...good memory. You guys look cute, happy and healthy! I think the red beard got longer! HA...LOVE IT!!!

Dena said...

I'm so glad that your grandma was able to come. Please let me know if you ever need a break. The kids can all come play at our house!