Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Terrilyn's B-day





Terrilyn turned 3 on Saturday. My sister(boyfriend) and nephew came over in the morning and we opened presents with Jeremy watching on the computer. Then we went to the Desert Museum, I have never been but that is a really cool place to go but not when it is hot it wasn't too bad in the morning but by the time we left it was miserable. Unfortunately they are no pictures because my camera had no battery power left after taking video of her opening her presents. Then we came back and I iced her B-day cake she requested Dora of course, so here is my attempt at Dora. Then we went swimming to cool off from the day. She had a really good day and was exhausted by bedtime.



1 comment:

Tara H. said...

The cake turned out really cute! You are so good!