Thursday, September 4, 2008

MESSY!!!

So I know I don't post for a couple of months and then I am posting all the time but this is funny. The other night my sister and her boyfriend came over and he grilled dinner, afterwards we were sitting in the living room talking and the boys had gone into the kitchen and had some left over b-day cake. They left and then the younger two went into the kitchen, a little while later we hear Alexander yelling "Mommma momma" I figured he had gotten stuck on top of the table, he has figured out how to climb onto the chair and then the table but hasn't figured out how to get down. We go in there and this is what we found...




Now mind you this is after they were bathed and jammied for the night.
And this is what is left of the cake.

Needless to say back to the tub we went.

2 comments:

Dena said...

That is too funny! Of course it would be after baths. Isn't that always how it works?!

Shannon B said...

Amandalynn!!!!

Nice to hear from ya!! I have often wondered how you guys were doing! CUTE family!! Can you believe we are so old and OLD ENOUGH to have multiple kids are be married so long!? CRAZY! Lets have a BYU-I reunion! :0) Have you been back to Ricks since you left? It's crazy big now! Talk to ya soon.

PS you are now on my blog list!