Friday, August 22, 2008

It's been FOREVER since my last post....

I know that it has been awhile since I have posted but I do have excuses. I had two classes that I needed to finish before Sept to renew my teaching certificate. I know talk about waiting until the last minute I have had 5 years to take 6 credits and I have left it down to the wire. Timing has never been good, we have either just moved, gotten prego(and was super sick), just had a baby and not to metnion the $$ it takes to take 6 credits it's not like we have had the extra moola laying around. So I told my self the only thing I could do on the computer was finish those up no playing around. Needless to say house was left to fend for itself but my kids have survived I am done and I got an A and a B. YEAHH!!!! Now maybe life will be back to normal.

2 comments:

Dena said...

Congratulations!!! You're so good to keep your certificate up! I'm not even sure what I'd have to do at this point to get mine current. It's not for here anyway and is totally expired.

Tara H. said...

Yeah, I didn't know you had finished.
Congrats! And way to update big time!! I haven't looked at your blog for a little while and I have missed tons of posts!!