Monday, August 25, 2008

Birthday Cake

So I am not as together as I would like to be right now...but yes it took me 2 days to get Cameron's cake cooked and iced (took over an hour and 20 min to bake and at one point when I checked it the pan had tipped and started spilling out over the side, too hot to frost that night before I went to bed so I planned on icing it after I got off work the next day just a 7 hour shift but there was a super bad accident on the freeway coming home so a 20 min drive took over an hour then I got it iced and was ready to put the details on and low and behold I let my neighbor borrow my tips last weekend and they weren't even home, another night too tired to finish it, the next morning I was able to finish the cake)but it did happen and he loved it. On his 3 b-day I did Lightening McQueen from Cars, this year he requested him as Dinoco(in his dreams). Not my best work but it turned out good enough.

3 comments:

Jennica said...

You too hard on yourself! It's very cute! I am sure that he loved it. :)

Tara H. said...

And the cake was mighty tasty if I do say so myself! Thanks again Cameron for sharing your cake with us!!
Happy Birthday!

Dena said...

The cake looks great and I'm sure he loved it! Happy Birthday Cameron!