Friday, October 2, 2009

Self Haircuts

The other day I went out and left Jeremy with the kids and came home to this
"Jeremy who cut Alexander's hair?"
"What are you talking about?"
"Look at him"
"Alexander who cut your hair?"(he is a bit groggy he just woke up from his nap) We just get a blank stare.
"Terrilyn who cut Alex' hair?"
"I don't' know?"
At this point we are walking all over the house trying to think of where this hair cutting took place and trying to find the scissors that did the cutting.
Terrilyn retrieves the scissors for us but it takes a bit to find where...finally I look behind Jeremy's lazy-boy and there is a pile of hair(now why didn't I think to take a picture like Tara did although the floor didn't quite look the same as hers)
In finding the pile of hair I see that there is also some Terrilyn hair on the floor...luckily hers isn't as noticeable and I was able to shape hers and with her wavy hair you really have to look close to see it.
Kids...my mom on the other hand just laughed at me when I told her because I did the same thing when I was young only she had to take me in and get my hair fixed and it was short for a while. At least its hair and it grows back...but I really miss Alexanders curls. :(

3 comments:

Karen and Scott said...

I think every kid does it at least once on their lives. Hope things are going well for you guys!! Love ya!!

Kara and Theo said...

Doesn't that make him look like such a big boy? I was so sad to cut Tobie's baby curls cause then he looked like a toddler instead of my baby. Good job on the reshaping!

Meg K said...

This is my second time to comment on a blog. I hope I do okay. I love the pictures and have decided that I like the Blog better than Facebook...Love you and miss everyone! Aunt Peggy