Thursday, October 15, 2009

MOVING

So for those of you that don't know we are moving to Henderson Nevada. Jeremy got a great job opportunity and we took it. Now we are just dealing with the logistics of moving 4 kids(we are CRAZY!!!) the computer is getting taken down tonight and will hopefully be up and running Monday night. To top this all off I had some super cute video of Seamus that I am having problems uploading to this new computer so hopefully I will get it figured out. See you all in Vegas :)

2 comments:

Heather C. said...

Wow!!! That happened quick. Last time I talked to you it was just an interview...and that was just a week or two ago. Moving is CRAZY!!!! I wish you all the best. Hope your move goes well.

Aubrey Oldham said...

We will miss you! I know Lori is so sad to see you go too. I will check your blog to see how things are going. You can see ours at oldhamfamilyfotos.blogspot.com. Good luck with the move and the new job!!