Thursday, June 25, 2009

Updates

It feels like we have been crazy busy and I haven't had much time to sit and edit the following video and or post some new pictures but as I sit to type this I couldn't really tell you what with. The video was funny Jeremy and the kids had been playing rock star using a sword as the microphone and then Jeremy started interviewing his performers. It was too cute so we pulled out the camera to video it all. Cameron's is kind of jumpy (sorry) but that is because Alexander was attacking either Jeremy or me.

Disclaimer this is about 9 min long


On Friday I had gotten on to Facebook(my love /hate relationship) and noticed that a good friend of mine from 10 years ago was headed cross country with her family and was planning on staying the night in Tucson(which never happens because this is like the bottom of the world and no one ever just passes through)But I was able to IM her to stay with us. They stayed less then 12 hours but it was so much fun staying up late chatting, catching up and laughing as we reminsced and got to know each others spouses. We ate breakfast, they caught up on some laundry, showered and the kids couldn't stop playing with each other. It was a blast, I was sorry that they couldn't stay longer.
Ikner & Lemon Clans
As I was posting this I realized that even Chewy is posing in the pictture, Seamus is howevr in the other room asleep

Ikner's in front of the HUGE Saguaro in front yard.
Kara had never seen one in person
Seamus ready for Church
On June 21, a fine Sunday evening Cameron was complaing about his loose tooth hurting him so dad in all is infinite wisdom determines that it is time to pull it out.

Here are the before we try pictures
Here are the after pictures.
My mom bought the kids all a little story book that has a tin to put the tooth in for the Tooth Fairy to put her money in it...only the toothfairy dropped her duty and forgot Alexander was having a very rough night so certain parties were not asleep...and there was no $$ bills in her purse either. So she well actually he ended up visiting the next night...and still ran into problems because Cameron was holding said tin in his hot little hands and he didn't want to wake him up...luckily he was


1 comment:

Kara and Theo said...

That was so much fun! Thanks again for FB'ing me an invitation to crash at your place. I did notice that also that Chewy was sitting very obediently in for Seamus. Such a cute puppy!!! My house will always be open to you guys if you ever have to pass through Mobile!