Saturday, June 6, 2009

Random



I don't know what it is about my children sleeping and then my need to take pictures but it is too cute to pass up on.

this was taken 4/2/09

my sister and Seamus taking a nap
4/24/09

Alexander and his snacks
4/24/09

isn't this cute?and yes that is marker
allover his legs 5/21/09

This one cracks me up.
6/2/09

Seamus looking peaceful
6/4/09

I broke down...and trimmed Terrilyn's hair. It was driving me crazy in the back how it was long with like 4 hairs so I put a little rubber band on it at the bottom and snip snip :( Terrilyn received her first haircut at 3 years and 4 months old. Then I just made it look more even. Here is her before and after.
This is how much I took off(thats a toothpick fuzzy picture I know sorry)
Then I got to looking at Alexander and Cameron and decided they need to be trimmed up too(hopefully Jeremy wont kill me for trimming Alex's he liked the curls...truth be told so do I but it was getting a little too long because people were starting to call him a her). Alexander of course needed his picture taken before and after.
And here are a couple of Cameron playing with the hose as I was cutting his(thanks to Terrilyn the photographer)

3 comments:

Kara and Theo said...

Great job, Mama! I can't believe the difference it makes on Terrilyn's hair. I love the sleeping photos! Those are so cute! And that's always my favorite time to take pictures of my kids, because that's the only time they are peaceful.

Karen and Scott said...

Way cute video!! Like the haircuts too!

Solviej said...

Sooo cute:)
I too have a habit of taking pictures of my kids when they are sleeping. I love it when they fall asleep at random times or places.