Saturday, April 12, 2008

Mom came over the Pond for a Visit

Well many of you know that my parents are currently living the next 3 years (well now 2 years and 3 months but who's counting) in England. This has been a big deal since we moved down here to Tucson when Cameron was 2 weeks old my parents have always been around my kids...so for mom not to see them for a couple of weeks let alone the 6 months has been rough. But she was here and for 5 great and helpful weeks and now that she is gone they miss her. Mom arrived at a good time my cousin's husband and two oldest kids were baptized the first weekend she was back in the states. Fun times had by all 30 family members that were able to be there. My nephew Conner was celebrating his 8th birthday on Feb 24. We celebrated Alexander's 1rst birthday 10 days early before mom left just to name a few of the highlights.

No comments: