Saturday, April 12, 2008

Easter

We had a good Easter this year. The Town of Marana sponsored a"Hip Hop Event" (or egg hunt) on Saturday morning. Its really nice because they break it down into age groups...they have free access to inflatables...they have crafts...vender's all sorts of things to do. Terrilyn loved picking up the eggs. Cameron cracked me up this year running wild to get the "golden egg". Alexander just hung out the whole time in the stroller watching intently. Next year should be good for him. Then Sunday after we got home from church(we go at 9am) we did Easter Dinner with my sister and oddly enough the Easter Bunny visited us during dinner.

1 comment:

Dena said...

I'm so glad that you had such a good visit with your mom! I know it's hard having her so far away. I think it's so cute that Cameron was so concerned about Alexander on his birthday. Ally was only mildly interested in her cake - no really messy birthday pictures for us either. What can you do?