Monday, August 8, 2011

Conner's 11 & Seamus' 2 Birthdays














We took some time off school in February to go to Tucson for Conner & Seamus birthdays and to just get away. Conner really wanted to go to the Renaissance festival for his birthday. The weekend we went was perfect Conner had Thurs and Fri off of school and my kids had Mon and Tues off. So Wed when I went to pick up Terrilyn from kinder I signed Cameron out early and off we went to AZ. Alonna had cookie cake that Thurs the day of Conner's birthday and he had a few friends over. Then I went out for a much needed girls night with all of my Tucson ladies.(sad I didn't think to take a picture) On Saturday we then drove up towards Globe for the festival. We had a really good time we ate tons of food bought too many swords and saw some great jousting. Then Sunday after church we celebrated Seamus' birthday and drove for home.

No comments: