Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More to Come I Promise!!!!

Ok so I know everyone is anxious to hear about and see pictures of our month in England but the morning we were to leave I got the stomach flu and luckily(thank goodness) by the time we were boarding the plane I was no longer running to the bathroom...but then with a 10 hour flight and no sleep, an hour and a half drive back home, time changes etc. I have been sick with a cold body aches and all this seems to be magnified due to the pregnancy and when it seems that there is a light at the end of the tunnel(that I might get something accomplished or let alone unpacked) Cameron came home from school today and preceded to puke all over the carpet, and then the toilet. So needless to say I will have to wait for a day or two to download pictures and have time to post and maybe just maybe I will finish getting unpacked and maybe the laundry piles will disappear and Christmas letters will go out and.......

2 comments:

Dena said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you guys are sick! That's the worst when your pregnant!!! I hope your all better soon. I'm glad that you guys are back safely.

Tara H. said...

Yeah, you are home!! I am sorry I missed your call and then I called you and you weren't home, so hopefully tomorrow we will connect!
I can't wait to hear about your awesome trip and getting to spend time with your parents!
Also, I hope everyone is feeling better now.
Talk to you soon!
xoxox