Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's Another......

BOY!!!!
Well we had our ultra sound this morning and found out it is another boy. At first he wasn't going to cooperate...he had his legs crossed and she had to shake him up a bit. But everything looks good and he is healthy.
We know for a fact that on at least one foot he has all 5 toes.
We took in all the kids with us and Alexander was so funny , he would point something out like the spine and Cameron would say "oh cool" and then Alex in a couple of octives higher would gibber something.
So now we need help I had a girls name picked out but not a boys. Any suggestions???

6 comments:

Megan Allen said...

happy! congratulations :-) What girl name did you have picked out?

Tara H. said...

Congrats!! Yeah for little boys!! I will have to get back to you on name suggestions, how about Jeremy Jr. :)

Anonymous said...

I think Nathan has a decent ring to it. I have heard that it means Gift of God....sounds pretty important to me.

Kara and Theo said...

A friend of mine here has a son named Enoch. I thought that one was really cool.

Dena said...

CONGRATULATIONS! It's always so fun to find out what you are having so you can plan. Good luck w/ a name.

BoyMaker said...

I thought you had a schedule of giving the boys scottish/family names? How about ANGUS?