Sunday, February 10, 2008

Quartzite

We went over to Quartzite AZ, near the CA border where Jeremy's grandparents have been going to for the last 17 years. This town disappears in the summer but during the winter months it is a sea of motor homes and campers. His grandparents come down in a their 5th wheel for about 6 weeks. They live in Utah but come down here to get away from the snow and for the last two years we have driven over to see them. There is a great and huge swap meet that they hold there. I love going shopping especially when it is cheap!!!


Terrilyn will only use her potty she refuses to use any other toilet so of course we have to lug it around but this was too funny not to take a picture of.

She informed us that she needed to go potty so we got off on the next available exit Jack Rabbit Road (I have since purchased a small pink one to keep in the car)

There are pictures taken at a park that we took the kids to because there really isn't much to do in the land of campers and motor homes for little kids. We had a great time and Jeremy enjoyed getting away from the pizza business even if it was for a few days and they could still call and text him with every little problem it just meant he couldn't go in and help with those problems.

5 comments:

Mikelle said...

I love your happening vacation spot!!! That was always where we stopped on the way to California!! And I love the pink potty--how cute!

aubreyannie said...

i've never even heard of that place. very cool. swap meets are awesome!

Dena said...

Way to go Terrilyn! It's nice to have her all potty trained I'm sure. I don't blame her about using public toilets. A lot them flush so loud it sounds like they'll get sucked right up. Wal Mart's toilets are the worst. All my kids are afraid of them.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute and getting so big.

My only question is, what is with the hat Jeremy is wearing? I heard only gays and communists wear those kind of hats...

Jennica said...

Love the potty picture! Hilarious. :)

Of course I we can totally have a girls weekend. Anytime! :) I am always up for playing.