Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cameron's Pancake Breakfast Christmas Party at Preschool

OK, so you heard about Terrilyn's little accident at preschool the morning of this party but here are some pictures that I took while we were there. It was a lot of fun they made pancakes and potatoes, sausage, and fruit was brought in. They played a couple of games one of which i wish I would have taken pictures of but I helped get ready for it so my fingers were goopy...but we put Vaseline on their faces and then they raced to the pile of cotton balls and smashed them on their faces to create Santa beards. The last thing they did was open their gifts if you were going to participate you had to bring in a gift for whatever sex you were under $5. Cameron picked out some cool cars that he was all excited about...well he unwrapped a Go Diego Go Puzzle and was most put out. I felt bad but how do you teach them to accept things gratefully even when its not wanted?

Cameron's teachers adore Alexander and always fight over who can hold him and he fell asleep while Mrs Elana was holding him.

1 comment:

Dena said...

I bet the Santa beards looked hillarious! I've never heard of that before - too funny.