Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Terrilyn's 6 Birthday

For Terrilyn's Birthday we also took her out on a date.  I had never been to the Rainforest Cafe before so we took her there.  The ambiance is fabulous and fun, the food was good but talk about PRICEY...definitely wont take everyone there all at once.  She loved how the storm would thunder and lightening in the whole restaurant and the stars on the ceiling were a big hit.  All throughout dinner she kept discovering the animals hidden throughout the forest.  Then we took her shopping at the HUGE Ross that is down on the strip.  She picked out a new shirt and dress.  Then we went to the M&M store and watched the 3-D movie they have. She LOVED being spoiled.  She requested a Barbie cake for her birthday so this is my first attempt at one.  I hate frosting cakes in the desert it always melts on me, I even turned the a/c way down and had refrigerated the frosting before hand.  But she turned out pretty good and Terrilyn was happy.
Her expensive slushy cup.
Waiting for the movie to start.


Just as I finished the cake and got up to put away the supplies I turned around to Seamus putting the spatula in her dress and then licking it.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: