Friday, July 16, 2010

Haircuts

Right before we left for AZ I was cutting the boys' hair(mainly keeping it out of their eyes) and Terrilyn says she wants to cut hers short. I have been debating for some time now of doing a reverse bob but it has gotten so long lately. So when she said she wanted one we went for it. Here are some before pictures...and silly faces.

Here we are cutting it. Now I am no professional I have never been trained(unless you count observation when my own hair has been cut and watching how to videos on you-tube), so I apologize for the wrong way I did things. But here we are cutting. Thank you Cameron the photographer.


TADA!!!!! Here it is...I LOVE it it turned out way better than I expected. I styled it 3 different ways for her also.


This week Alexanders hair has been driving me crazy because it was in his eyes and his gorgeous eyelashes were getting stuck in it so I told him it was time to trim it again and he tells me wants spiky hair. So here are the before isn't he so handsome?


Here is the after and also styled. We have the combed look, spiky, mow-hawk and "grandad hair"(he was even trying out the grandad face but I think that was on video and I am having problems getting video posted). I think my little blond boy has left me :-( I want to cry when I look at him now he is a "big boy" he has lost the toddler look.



1 comment:

Karen and Scott said...

Love the hair! So cute! You did a great job!