Saturday, February 6, 2010

Random Stuff

I know that I wait too long to post stuff sometimes and in the past i've had to decided to post it or let it go.  I have decided that since I don't really keep a journal and since you can print your blog to a book that  I need to include more of the funny stories the kids tell even if it is a little late.

Here are Alexander and Cameron watching TV in our bed only Alex had fallen asleep and he was wearing his Spider-man Venom costume.  How he feel asleep with the mask on I will never know. Here is Seamus grinning cunningly underneath that Bat-man mask.

We have been getting a LOT of rain, more than what is usual for the area.  The other morning I was getting the kids loaded into the car to take Cameron to school and it was really foggy and misty out and he says "mom its like I am going to school in England only I don't have to where a uniform."  First off I am surprised how much detail he remembers of our trip and I about died laughing at the whole uniform part.

Here is Seamus enjoying his dinner.  I have video too that was pretty funny but we are having problems getting the video loaded.
The kids love putting Seamus in this and pushing him around the house.(We found it on clearance at walmart for $7.50 Alexander pushed it down the isle and wouldn't let go of it)




How sad is this face?  It was nap-time and we have been sick around here too and when I asked Terrilyn what happened she just tells me matter a factly "we decorated him".

4 comments:

Karen and Scott said...

Have to say that last picture is my favorite! Glad you guys got to play in the snow too! Miss you guys!

Anne-Elizabeth said...

The dump truck is a perfect fit ;)
I love the stickers too! Joseph did that to Seth once when he was little, I like how Terrilyn says they "decorated" him!

Winnie said...

I love your blog. It's so cute. You're kids are so cute too.

Tara H. said...

So cute!! I love all the pictures! We miss you guys!
Everytime Emma needs to name anything she wants to name is Terrilyn. She names her baby dolls Terrilyn, and she wanted to name the Griffin's soon to be new baby Terrilyn. So cute, funny and sad at the same time. We really miss you!
xoxox