Saturday, December 12, 2009

Random pictures of cuteness

Poor Seamus I have been so busy unpacking and getting things together that sometimes I forget where he is...and when i realize that it is too quiet I usually find something like this


Cameron is an excellent big brother and very helpful

Terrilyn and Alexander are always up for taking a picture but i really took this one because i couldn't stop laughing at Alex and all the cars that he had stuffed into his pockets
Seamus is loving eating solid foods

the other day Terrilyn and Alexander where eating some yogurt and left it out on the floor where the crawling Seamus was able to get to it and i came out to the living room to discover this cutie covered in yogurt.

This one just cracks me up
one afternoon we caught Cameron out on the block wall in the backyard dancing to his own music

2 comments:

Heather C. said...

So cute. Lots of fun moments to cherish. Thanks for sharing.

Anne-Elizabeth said...

I love the pictures, especially the Krakin! It cracks me up too! Hope you guys are great.